[3D Metin2] Pack 1,5gb of 3D for M2

Vrei să dai un anunţ? Toate îşi găsesc locul la mica publicitate.
Deconectat
마다리네
Nou Venit
Nou Venit
Mulțumiri acordate: 0
Mulțumiri primite: 0

Re: [3D Metin2] Pack 1,5gb of 3D for M2

Mesajde 마다리네 » 30 Apr 2019, 12:07

I'm not going to argue with you.The reason I stumbled across this thread was because I was checking what has changed.
I know from the beginning of private servers "era" that people are selling models from other games.( which you have no right to do).I work in this industry field and I mainly do character sculptings.There is no such thing as "model adaptation" in the industry pipeline.
Second. everyone of the metin2 community that sells animated models doesn't create them from scratch, it adapts them from other games.

Third. You really think that someone would create a model from scratch, animate it and sell it for 5e?

Please avoid toxicity and you will also avoid being ridiculed

I don't see how am I mocked up ? And what's up with that screenshot ?
There are people who practice their sculptings/modeling and take reference from Metin2(example).Maybe they want to rig it too.Let's say someone wants to be criticized so they post their work on forums,artstation,etc.At the end they still give credit to the original art.
I've never said any price.I know guys who freelance and trust me I know more about marketing in this field than you do.
First. At what point did I say that modeling and animation was mine? If I'm just tired of repeating the games where I adapt each model and animation:

If you want to sell some object doesn't that mean it's yours ? How can you sell something that's not yours ? Do you know what that means ? It's fraud and a criminal act.

This is all the attention you have from me.
Be careful, anyone!

Deconectat
Lynx
Modelator 3D
Modelator 3D
Mulțumiri acordate: 4
Mulțumiri primite: 1

Mesajde Lynx » 30 Apr 2019, 13:43

마다리네 scrie:I'm not going to argue with you.The reason I stumbled across this thread was because I was checking what has changed.
I know from the beginning of private servers "era" that people are selling models from other games.( which you have no right to do).I work in this industry field and I mainly do character sculptings.There is no such thing as "model adaptation" in the industry pipeline.
Second. everyone of the metin2 community that sells animated models doesn't create them from scratch, it adapts them from other games.

Third. You really think that someone would create a model from scratch, animate it and sell it for 5e?

Please avoid toxicity and you will also avoid being ridiculed

I don't see how am I mocked up ? And what's up with that screenshot ?
There are people who practice their sculptings/modeling and take reference from Metin2(example).Maybe they want to rig it too.Let's say someone wants to be criticized so they post their work on forums,artstation,etc.At the end they still give credit to the original art.
I've never said any price.I know guys who freelance and trust me I know more about marketing in this field than you do.
First. At what point did I say that modeling and animation was mine? If I'm just tired of repeating the games where I adapt each model and animation:

If you want to sell some object doesn't that mean it's yours ? How can you sell something that's not yours ? Do you know what that means ? It's fraud and a criminal act.

This is all the attention you have from me.
Be careful, anyone!

Again. You talk about crime from a forum of private servers. :ymapplause:

To emphasize, that ive given the credits and sources of where I adapt the models a thousand times.

To finish, if you are involved in this industry you will know that I am not copy & paste marely. The adaptation of a single animated model takes me a lot more than an hour, between which is placed correctly adapt each frame and a long etc so that it agrees in the graphical engine of metin2.

Submitting the advice .. stop making the ridiculous in this industry of private servers and criminalize the adapters

Deconectat
Lynx
Modelator 3D
Modelator 3D

Mesajde Lynx » 08 Mai 2019, 12:29

The offer will end soon

Deconectat
Lynx
Modelator 3D
Modelator 3D

Mesajde Lynx » 09 Mai 2019, 22:31

Tomorrow will be the last day of the offer.

Deconectat
Lynx
Modelator 3D
Modelator 3D

Mesajde Lynx » 29 Mai 2019, 12:13

Imagine

Înapoi la “Mica publicitate”